Performing Arts Ministry
The Performing Arts Ministry consist of; Drama, Choreography, Dance and Poetry.
This is the most attractive ministry for children, youth and young adult in the church. Although it consists of budding and fledging young adult, youth and children, this ministry uses all forms of Art within and outside the church as a ministry tool to convey biblical messages to audiences.
Ideas, concepts and stories from the Bible are discussed and developed into scripts for drama, dance/choreography and poetry.
These performances are carried out on different platforms, strictly for ministry and as a result salvation, healing and deliverances have been experienced.
- Daniel Thompson – Lead Screen Writer
- Karen Ansong – Screen Writer
- Rachel Ansong – Performance/Rehearsal Trainer
- Benjamin Vicku – Asst. Performance/Rehearsal Trainer
Specific Involvement Requirements:
- Day: Fri & Sat of the month
- Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Location: Auditorium